Thursday, December 13, 2012

Be confident!

So today I was thinking about what my inspirational post of the day would be and while I was watching my morning motivational videos "Confidence" came up, so to whoever this may benefit I have some great words of advice for that person that needs to build confidence. 1. Stop comparing yourself to other people! This is probably one of the biggest "Confidence Crushers" in the world,God created you to be THE BEST AND ONLY YOU that ever lived. How can you leave your footprint on the world when you are stepping in someone elses? Be you, there is only one. 2. Stop beating yourself up over WORDS. Its never what someone says about you that kills your confidence, its what YOU tell yourself after they stop talking. Live the old saying " sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS will never harm me". Remember, True confidence comes when you understand that there is only ONE you and you will ALWAYS be perfect at being yourself. You will always have an abundance of confidence because you will never have anyone to compare yourself to. #ItsThursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment