Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Spiritual breakthrough

* My spiritual breakthrough* I experienced one of the most beautiful feelings in the world today. I consciously allowed myself to be lead by the spirit in everything that I did, from how I conducted business to what I spoke out of my mouth to others. The actual feeling of being led by God without any worries or doubts and fully trusting in him brings on a sense of euphoria. I never realized how much mental weight I carried around until I gave it all to God and let the spirit guide me, not only was my faith boosted, but my beliefs in myself and abilities felt unreal. Total belief in God has a feeling to it, like living on edge and not knowing what moves to take, but knowing whatever move you make will be the right one. Unbelievable. I had to share that. #spiritual growth

No comments:

Post a Comment